I'm tired of being underrated , here's why😢@FearChronic #FearChronic #ChronicRC (Fortnite) WavyShane - get musically free

Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 1, 2019

I'm tired of being underrated , here's why😢@FearChronic #FearChronic #ChronicRC (Fortnite) WavyShane

I'm tired of being underrated , here's why😢@FearChronic #FearChronic #ChronicRC (Fortnite)
184 views views663 followers
26 Likes26 Dislikes
Gaming Yacht Club Lil Yachty Upload TimePublished on 1 Jan 2019

Best comment

  1. KILLAZ R3D_DIAM0ND: U live today
  2. WavyShane: Wavy J yea
  3. David Brown: Dummy Shane you got 421 wins and I got 420 🤦🏽‍♂️ we gotta 1v1-David (basketball)
  4. WavyShane: Quentin Johnson juice world and lil yachty yacht club
  5. xKluless -: This vid low key funny
  6. WavyShane: David Brown the reason u got 400 is bum Xbox servers
  7. SneakerKid InTheBay: How that kid hit you bro he is a noob
  8. Fate Julio: Nice video keep it up. Also mind checking out My New Youtube Video.
  9. xKluless -: First noti gang
  10. Mr Godly: Gg you killed me

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét