AWARHERO Mod Showcase: The Moon Palace by Galejro AWARHERO - get musically free

Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 2, 2019

AWARHERO Mod Showcase: The Moon Palace by Galejro AWARHERO

Best comment

  1. Galejro: Look harder, there are two exits from the castle in the commonwealth. One of them leads to a longer road in the coast, the ship should be to your left. You got a map marker on your map named Helena next to the castle. If you still can't see it the mod is not installed on your client.
  2. Kermit The Architect: I cannot specify which ones I'm missing since I do not remember all of them. The ones Ive are ; Lions, lady head on wall, fountain, globe/atomlike statue, general look alike one, the one with rifle, baseball one, lady with wings/corner one. The big head, and the statues in this video are mostly missing. Even I installed the settlement mods alone and before everything, they didnt show up. They used to work alright before I format my computer, Now I miss most of the things in my workshop somehow. plus the chandeliers in this house, wall lamps, libraries, wall types everything. I have most of the building mods yet most of the things I saw on this house is unfamiliar to me.
  3. AWARHERO: That's great! Thank you!
  4. Kermit The Architect: I know, but CK somehow doesnt work on my game, I just get everymod one by one, even I have the statues part, there are some missing ones. Is there a mod that gives specificaly the statues and statues alone?
  5. Angry Gaming: there is no boat I looked everywhere
  6. AWARHERO: I don't use SKE also... and i have each statues twice ;) so, it's probably an issue with some of your mods that modify the vanilla menu... Which statue(s) are you missing?
  7. Kermit The Architect: Some of the statues, where are they from, couldnt find them in any mod.
  8. AWARHERO: Statues alone... i think there is one, sadly i don't remember the name. But there is Homemaker and SOE (Settlement object expansion pack) that gives you the statues.
  9. Galejro: :D
  10. Kermit The Architect: that is exactly my problem Ive those mod, If I install SKE it doesnt show the statues segment in workshop menu, If I dont use SKE I have half of the statues not all of them. I dont know what to do.
  11. Galejro: I'd like to announce that the issue of the house blocking the entrance *HAS BEEN SOLVED*, you can download the appropriate file on nexus.

AWARHERO Mod Showcase: The Moon Palace by Galejro

817 views views491 followers
6 Likes6 Dislikes
Fallout 4 Explore in YouTube Gaming Gaming Upload TimePublished on 2 Oct 2016
twinbow piano sheet music

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét