Fallout 4 Mod Showcase - Diamond City: The Great Green Jewel V1.5 AWARHERO - get musically free

Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 2, 2019

Fallout 4 Mod Showcase - Diamond City: The Great Green Jewel V1.5 AWARHERO

Best comment

  1. Benny Boi Fan: looks great, thanks for your effort!
  2. ject: I've done everything and I still can't get this mod to work.
  3. AWARHERO: Nope... lol
  4. Jamesteo Rock: Everytime i enter Diamond City. I got a long loading screen then got a CTD. I didn't have any mod that modify Diamond City. Except your mod. Need some help :(
  5. AphexTwin: Does piper have braces?
  6. AWARHERO: Try putting the mod last in your load order
  7. AWARHERO: Hello Statsmakten, nice to see you here! I'm glad you enjoy it. The reason is simple, the NEXUS owner banned me for my picture posting... childish reasons.
  8. AWARHERO: I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with the mod. Please contact me via my website so i can help you further.
  9. Blahino Kongo: Are you ever going to put this great mod back on the NEXUS?
  10. Owen Burns: Oh that sucks
  11. AWARHERO: I was banned remember?
  12. AWARHERO: My pleasure! :D
  13. AWARHERO: hmm... strange. I don't experience these issues in my game.
  14. AWARHERO: If you installed the mod mid-game that would be the quick explanation and I know of no other mod that would conflict with that specific area of DC.... Did you try lowering the mod in your load order? Thank you for your support!
  15. jef: AWARHERO I do put this mod isn’t on nexus? I know there’s still a way to use the mod manager with mods not on nexus but I forgot how it works
  16. Sharia LaBaeouf: Love your work mate, had to google my way around to finally find your website and get the updates you added. The nexus is much poorer for banning your mods for literally fucking nothing. Anyway, that's a pretty sweet looking update, thanks for still sharing your work with everyone.
  17. kinkyfella1994: hi! cant wait to dowload this! gona see if its compatible with diamond city plus
  18. Alec Colasante: Well this is fantastic! I thought it wouldn't be out before the new year, but boy am I glad to be wrong!
  19. AWARHERO: Hello Jef, You simply start NMM as usual and you click on the GREEN CROSS on the left side and simply select the mod from a file you downoloaded or url you want to install, et voilà!
  20. Owen Burns: Convenience
  21. Ella Urbanski: This mod is so freaking perfect! Is this on console? If not, guess I gotta go out and buy a PC lol
  22. AWARHERO: Don't you use the NEXUS Mod Manager to install your mods?
  23. AWARHERO: Yes, they are still compatible for the small exception of my little "Post office" in the center market and the rubble pile that will be in the entrance of the "Red Seat" of Statsmakten DCE.
  24. AWARHERO: Thank you! Hope you enjoy it :D
  25. Howaito Worufu: oh wow this looks so godamn beautiful cant wait to try it out. Is it ok to tease people on nexus with some screen shots i take and point them to your website if they ask ? Also im so glad we had that little talk on discord, my name on there is Minase. I'm glad you came back to finish off this project, you are a godsend my friend. You have given so much to this game and i hope you continue on with the fo4 journey or any journeys you are on. Throwing you a paypal donation your way now :D I know it wont be tons but i imagine if everyone did it, well it totally be all the while worth it :D
  26. Yamil Tur: Yes, I installed it mid game, that could be the problem lol. Thanks!
  27. Statsmakten: Awesome work! Love the details, especially the fully stocked shelves. Any reason this isn't on Nexus anymore?
  28. Michael Naylor: Just recently found your GGJ 1.5 mod. There seems to be a lot of flickering textures / Zfighting on the base of some buildings and between the grass, I went back and tested on a FRESH save, no mods before leaving vault, still had flickering. It dose not appear to be a Precull / Previs issue as even turning these off does not stop the flicker. I also attempted to use MODPOS commands to move the buildings around a little bit because I know sometimes if two objects are two close they flicker, but after moving the buildings I discovered the grass was actually attached to the building so I could not move them apart. There also seems to be some of the same issue with the "pallets" you have forming the walkways, only really noticeable when looking down at a angel from a medium distance. Here are some screen shots of the flicking grass / building (if the link works correctly this time) 20180910013019_1 20180910013021_1 Great mod so far keep up the good work.
  29. AWARHERO: Hello Minase! Nice to see you here ;) Thank you very much for your kind words of support and your generous donation! Be careful on the Nexus... Posting pictures should be ok, but don't post any direct links to my website. This could get you banned. Yep, Nexus is a "Dick"tatorship and they want to keep their Mono"pole" on modding. I wish you and your family Happy Holidays!
  30. AWARHERO: Thank you very much for your generous donation! I wish you and your family happy holidays!
  31. Yamil Tur: Hi AWARHERO, first of all, excellent mod, I love it. I have a problem with Polly's Butcher Shop, it seems to have no door to her house, is it supposed to be like that or a mod conflict? if it's a mod conflict, what could it be? I don't have any other Diamond City mod besides Valentine's Agency Overhaul and the player home from Elianora (don't remember the name). Thanks in advance.
  32. Girmaiy Tzul: Does this change player home?
  33. AWARHERO: Why would i?
  34. Girmaiy Tzul: AWARHERO thanks bro and that's exactly what i was planning i am on the xbox and came across it looks amazing💯
  35. AWARHERO: 1) Did you intall the mod mid-game? 2) Did you try "lowering" the mod in your load order?
  36. jef: How could I use NMM?
  37. jef: Yeah I remember, can't get it to work though :/ . I'll find a way.
  38. Porthos So: Tried many DC expansions, and this is the best I've had. Unlike most of them out there is quite a rough work, not as polished as this one. THank you for your effort!
  39. AWARHERO: Hey man, nice to see you here! Thanks for your support and i hope you enjoy the mod!
  40. AWARHERO: Thank you very much!
  41. AWARHERO: Thank you! Yes it is... You didn't find it? Here is the link: https://danielgamache.wixsite.com/awarhero/diamond-city-the-great-green-jewel
  42. mugg struktion: I love this mod. Thank you for this ♥
  43. Alec Colasante: Merry Christmas to you too, and thanks again!
  44. Mousefrost: Ah Thank you... i was on another Site xD (weebly.com)
  45. Mousefrost: Great Work! I was on your Website to search 1.5.. Isn't it released yet?
  46. AWARHERO: Nope, it does not. I suggest you get the mod "Aloot's home plate" which imo is the best Home plate mod EVER! ;)
  47. jef: Coulda put a how to install text doc in the winrar file.
  48. Howaito Worufu: Also would Darcy Pembroke from this mod here https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25102/? conflict with Darcy Pembroke in your DC overhaul mod ?
  49. Ferris Mueller: I finally got time to download it and try it out. Wow is it impressive. Saying thank you didn’t seem enough so I sent you a donation it’s not what you deserve but I hope it helps. I sincerely appreciate the effort.
  50. AWARHERO: Thank you!
  51. AWARHERO: I'm using the packs 2,3,4 & 5 myself. If you install the Wasteland Heroines Pack #4 before The Great Green Jewel, you will get my Darcy's looks & outfit, but if you load WH4 after, you should get the WH4 Darcy's look & outfit
  52. AWARHERO: As soon i as found out that the plugin was working again in the CK, i jumped on the chance to finish and push V1.5 out as quickly as i could! So... Merry Christmas! :D
  53. Jon: Diamond city finally looks awesome. Great work man! Thanks for sharing.
  54. Amardon Twelve: Love this vid!!!
  55. AWARHERO: lol... indeed! ;)
  56. Mark Larsen: For those so inclined, I just installed this after Diamond City Expansion and it totally works. Only issue was some rubble in the Red Seat District entrance that I had to disable via console. Mileage will vary depending on your load order, but the Great Green Jewel is finally great. Thanks you two!
  57. AWARHERO: Thank you very much!
  58. Willing Doge: If this mod could be put into one word it would be this,Beautiful.
  59. AWARHERO: Thank you! ...And no, it's not on console... Unless someone posted it there without my knowledge.

Fallout 4 Mod Showcase - Diamond City: The Great Green Jewel V1.5

2,559 views views491 followers
92 Likes92 Dislikes
Fallout 4 Explore in YouTube Gaming Gaming Upload TimePublished on 12 Dec 2017
compass, kamala harris, komala, compassion, copmax, compass bank, compass learning, company store, compass rose, compassionate, compartment syndrome, compazine, company, compare and contrast, compatible, comparative advantage, copmala twitter, comaps, kamala harris twitter, compass group

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét