Fallout 4 Mod Showcase - Shangrila by AWARHERO AWARHERO - get musically free

Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 2, 2019

Fallout 4 Mod Showcase - Shangrila by AWARHERO AWARHERO

Best comment

  1. SquareEyed: Wow!
  2. The LatinoSpidey: I love it! I don't see to many player home mods that are based on Oriental Japan. Nice job :)
  3. AWARHERO: West of Sanctuary, where there is a small pond with a shack and a vendor at the limit of the map
  4. AWARHERO: Thanks! :D
  5. sanda386: Oh, I see, it's a whole thing, that I'm guessing uses many of the assets of the Japanese Decor Pack. Actually I was hoping to build something like that myself using your assets. I'm really into settlement construction, but I'm guessing there's more stuff in your place than just what I could add via the in-game workshop. Thanks a lot for the responses, great work with the mods, but also with the great youtube channel. I'll track the mod and give it a try sometime. For now I'm wrapping my head around the fact that I'm going to have to start merging plugins for the first time not to go over 255 >__< That's why I landed on your channel in the first place. Need to learn some stuff.
  6. AWARHERO: Glad i could help and thank you for your support! :D
  7. AWARHERO: I know you are looking forward for this one for a long time now ;) But i'm just showing the "finished" part... ;) I need to finish the main house at least before i release a beta ... Sorry to keep you waiting ..
  8. Ferris Mueller: It's impressive. Where are you building it?
  9. AWARHERO: Thanks!
  10. AWARHERO: Hello David! I wish i could but at this time i don't know how. That being said, i will look into it. But it won't be before Christmas as i have resumed working on "Diamond City: The Great Green Jewel" mod to get V1.5 out before Christmas.
  11. AWARHERO: Thanks man! Well most of the stuff comes from my Japanese decor pack. The hardest was the bridge ;) and you are way more patient then me... lol
  12. AWARHERO: Twin GTX 980Ti in SLI ;)
  13. David Harmon: Please release this for console. I would love to make a samurai/ninja settlement. I wish someone create a samurai power armor similar to the guy from the wolverine movie too.
  14. sanda386: Hey, very nice. I recently installed (and endorsed) the Japanese Decor Pack, didn't even realize this was the same vid at first. I just found it here on your channel, as I was browsing for your plugin merging tutorials. So is this like a Japanese Decor Pack expansion or actually just the same thing?
  15. ChadDeeHodges: Very cool.
  16. Ghost Rider250: This is a place for zen and peace. Really great, i love it.
  17. Red Rocket TV: This is too beautiful, man. Did you make all the new meshes? You have far more patience then me!
  18. SquareEyed: Wow amazing. How does one have something so awesomely detailed and still be at 60fps?
  19. AWARHERO: Well this is actually a Japanese style Player home /Settlement WIP thingy ;) Thank you for the endorsement! You can download it on the nexus https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26620/?
  20. Seung Eum Jeong: YES PLEASE RELEASE :>
  21. AWARHERO: Domo Arrigato! :D Lol That was fast....!! I just posted the vid ;)

Fallout 4 Mod Showcase - Shangrila by AWARHERO

1,634 views views491 followers
Likes Dislikes
Gaming Upload TimePublished on 3 Sep 2017

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét