ReGrowth Overhauled AWARHERO - get musically free

Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 2, 2019

ReGrowth Overhauled AWARHERO

Best comment

  1. GarnetSan: Will try it out then install Green Commonwealth(I think that's what you were using). Let's see if this works
  2. Red Rocket TV: Simply stunning! Can not frackin' believe that is F04. Definitely will be using a foliage overhaul in my next game. Was that the Slog Diner I saw hiding in the background? ;-)
  3. GarnetSan: Hey, I'm trying to put together a similar setup for my environment. In the NexusMods comments you said "I removed the grass from all landscape texture that spiffy modified in the CK." You mean you deleted the texture files or the modified [Grass] data in the .esp? Thanks in advance.
  4. AWARHERO: No... it's just a Flora overhaul.
  5. Seung Eum Jeong: Does this overall get rid of some of the trash clutter in some of the floors?
  6. Charles Wyatt: AWARHERO Ok thanks man. I'm on Xbox, so unfortunately I can't have 400 mods, but I'll check it out to see what I can use.
  7. AWARHERO: Indeed it was, sharp eyes! :D
  8. GarnetSan: Damn, I can't remove all data from xEdit. Would you recomend going with CK? I'm a bit weary of it since on my last computer it messed up my FO4 build. Could you send me a link to your edited .esp without the grass? I'd appreciate it a lot since I'm not all that good with CK.
  9. AWARHERO: I removed the grass data added to the landscaping textures in the CK.
  10. Charles Wyatt: Looks great. What mods other than regrowth did you use?
  11. AWARHERO: go here for the list of the most important mods you need for your game to look like this http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/videos/5702/? and... i have over 400+ mods... long list. ;) Most of which are textures mods that i've put together.

ReGrowth Overhauled

702 views views491 followers
8 Likes8 Dislikes
Fallout 4 Explore in YouTube Gaming Gaming Upload TimePublished on 18 Jun 2017
steven avery, steven spielberg, steven seagal, steven universe, steven tyler, steven gerrard, stephen hawking, steven johnson syndrome, steven adams, steven spielberg movies, steven furtick, steven universe episodes, steven crowder, stephen king, steven yeun, stephen paddock, steven seagal movies, steven mnuchin, steven pinker, steven universe season 5

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét