RIP
Thanks Temly and D9J for helping out.
Best comment
- Tolga: F I R E
- Osher Moshe: nice gj bro nice track i like it and save in my playlists :D
- EatMoreChicken - Minecraft: oZombiez YEEE BROTHHERR
- EatMoreChicken - Minecraft: :))))))
- EatMoreChicken - Minecraft: TheBrokenOMEGA a kid that comepletly stole my montage
- EatMoreChicken - Minecraft: CheeseIsGuud / Solid Icicle yes kinda
- Griuz: Pack?
- PULLUP_Legend: IItemly IS DONE FORE
- PULLUP_Legend: 🔥🔥FIRE🔥🔥
- Ethan Derby: oof this dis track xD this is not 2017... switch to rolblocks thats where u belong at... omg best line...
- ZypexMC: EatMoreChicken - Minecraft 🔥🔥🔥🔥
- BaboonMC: Noice i didnt get the part about the beach bc you live on 1 2 right?
- Aewia: LOL IM DONE AHAHAHHAHAHA
- Ethan Derby: 1st
- EatMoreChicken - Minecraft: yes.
- EatMoreChicken - Minecraft: ZypexMC bars
- booby poop: dude im so confused because you said "rec a game in 2 fps" but doesnt that prove how spoiled u r?
- EatMoreChicken - Minecraft: Thip ikr maximum
- JON EY: RIP ELAXTIC
- JON EY: aye im JON AY
- EatMoreChicken - Minecraft: LOL
- BrokenCaillou: +EatMoreChicken - Minecraft whats his channe
- Ethan Derby: oh daM
- EatMoreChicken - Minecraft: OMG LOL tanks
- BrokenCaillou: whos iitemly
- EatMoreChicken - Minecraft: BaboonMC no I love like an hour and a half away
- EatMoreChicken - Minecraft: He completely stole my montage and claimed it as original
- AwesomeMarioful: Ey, dat's pretty gud, we should make a diss track together, not gonna lie
- ZypexMC: Wtf is this 😂
- oZombiez: F I R E
- EatMoreChicken - Minecraft: IKR
- EatMoreChicken - Minecraft: ;)
- anime thighss: EatMoreChicken - Minecraft XD was this rushed btw?
- EatMoreChicken - Minecraft: CheeseIsGuud / Solid Icicle did it in 2 days
- EatMoreChicken - Minecraft: PULLUP_Legend yes
- anime thighss: LOL CASUAL WHITE KID RAP. Ok welp imma go kms now it’s too cringe for my health I’m sorry, I probably couldn’t do better but still, cringe level 9000 Edit: hey it’s better than jake paul and I like the lil chicken LOLOLOL
- EatMoreChicken - Minecraft: TheBrokenOMEGA Dect - Minecraft
- Ethan Derby: wait whats the story with iitemly...
- EatMoreChicken - Minecraft: AwesomeMarioful oof
- Thip: HOLY HELL MOTHER OF CRINGE
R.I.P iiTemly (Official Diss Track) | |
| 223 views views | 473 followers |
| 13 Likes | 13 Dislikes |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 29 Aug 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét