I made a script that allows you to automatically fly in Minecraft!
» Experiments Playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...
» Subscribe - http://bit.ly/AntVenomSubscribe
DOWNLOAD
» https://www.mediafire.com/file/abw1zz...
There are two files in this ZIP. One that require's AutoHotKey, and one that does not. I wanted to provide the raw code so anybody curious could look it over for themselves.
INTRO SCRIPT
» So what I've come up with for today's video has been a small project that I've wanted to make for quite some time now. While what I've created today will only work on Windows computers, I've made a small program, or script of sorts, that will automatically fly an Elytra, and gain height while doing it. In a video I release a couple of months ago, I talked about a method of Elytra flight where-in you pitch down 40 degrees for 60 to 80 blocks or so, then pitch up 40 degrees, rinse and repeat. The problem with this method of flying is that it's very attention intensive. You have to be looking at the screen at all times for it to work. So it became a goal of mine to automate this process, without mods of any sort. And yes...I pulled it off. So let's go ahead and check it out!
SOCIAL MEDIA
» Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/AntVenom
» Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/AntVenomPage
» Instagram - http://instagram.com/TheAntVenom
» TwitchTV - http://twitch.tv/AntVenom
MUSIC
» Atlantis by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license ( https://creativecommons.org/licenses/...)
Artist: http://audionautix.com/
» Divider by Chris Zabriskie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license ( https://creativecommons.org/licenses/...)
Source: http://chriszabriskie.com/divider/
Artist: http://chriszabriskie.com/
A PROGRAM for AUTOMATIC FLIGHT in MINECRAFT? | |
| 2,537 Likes | 2,537 Dislikes |
| 65,753 views views | followers |
| Minecraft Explore in YouTube Gaming Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 23 Sep 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét