Most Underrated Fortnite Console Player? #ChronicRC #ViciousRC #MilitiaRC #VitalRC - Fortnite WavyShane - get musically free

Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 1, 2019

Most Underrated Fortnite Console Player? #ChronicRC #ViciousRC #MilitiaRC #VitalRC - Fortnite WavyShane

Most Underrated Fortnite Console Player? #ChronicRC #ViciousRC #MilitiaRC #VitalRC - Fortnite
268 views views663 followers
35 Likes35 Dislikes
Gaming XXXTENTACION Trap Upload TimePublished on 15 Nov 2018

Best comment

  1. KILLAZ R3D_DIAM0ND: I will beat you in 1v1
  2. KILLAZ R3D_DIAM0ND: +WavyShane Killa orca123
  3. WavyShane: KILLAZ R3D_DIAM0ND I don’t add I accept
  4. WavyShane: Wavy_Shane
  5. KILLAZ R3D_DIAM0ND: I'm not good or bad at the game I was just kidding about killing you on this game I just want to see you're how good you are vs me
  6. WavyShane: KILLAZ R3D_DIAM0ND Wavy Shane is the killer
  7. Nicole Renard: What's ur Insta??
  8. Warren: 🎌🚀🖤😭
  9. KILLAZ R3D_DIAM0ND: Hi
  10. KILLAZ R3D_DIAM0ND: My name is codyson1 on ps4

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét