So I 1v1ed the (sqeaker) that dislikes my videos - Fortnite Battle Royale WavyShane - get musically free

Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 1, 2019

So I 1v1ed the (sqeaker) that dislikes my videos - Fortnite Battle Royale WavyShane

So I 1v1ed the (sqeaker) that dislikes my videos - Fortnite Battle Royale
172 views views663 followers
30 Likes30 Dislikes
Gaming Upload TimePublished on 4 Nov 2018

Best comment

  1. WavyShane: xX_ NotJustinxX_ i only 1v1 subs and it’s in stream
  2. Skittles Love: u build so fast i thought u sped up the video
  3. NotJustin 23: bro my psn is Justin23playhard
  4. WavyShane: Fe4R Nite gg then
  5. Ru3nzZ: Nice video shane
  6. Fe4R SmoKeY: I saw you killed like 15 people tho
  7. Fe4R SmoKeY: I didn’t kill u
  8. Fe4R SmoKeY: Lol kinda happy I didn’t fight you cause I would have gotten destroyed
  9. Myles The Kid: How you gonna call somebody toxic and have nothing to back it up with, whatever they don’t wanna see you winning 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️
  10. The Raging Bear: who left the dislikes

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét